Lori - Author/Speaker



I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God created me to stand out, be different, be weird, and not blend in with the world.


There are definately many personalities floating around in my mind. This makes for quite an interesting day with me! It is "Grand Central Station" up there! I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet)

The great thing about having such diversity is that there is never a dull moment with me! I always make sure that heading up this little party in my mind is the Lord God Himself!


God has shown me how to embrace the 'fun' inside me and use it to better His Kingdom! I have found that I don't have to be a 'stick in the mud' to be a Christian. I am a child of God! I am a Chrsitian! I am a follower of Christ! I AM HIS! Every day I am working toward becoming a better Disciple! I will NEVER be perfect - but I am SAVED; so that is all that matters!!








HE DID THIS FOR YOU!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Before it's too late

Most of us live our lives as if we will always have tomorrow. I do it. That is a big mistake! No one should take tomorrow for granted! We are not promised tomorrow nor were we ever promised the next hour. Think about it for a moment if you will...
How did you spend your last minute? Whom did you speak with? What did you talk about? What did you do? Where did you go? Was any of it worth being the last thing you ever said or did?
Too many of us take this life for granted. "I'll do it tomorrow", "Maybe we can get together next week some time" , or "Next year we will take a trip". Folks - listen up - you may not have the next minute, much less tomorrow or next year!
Don't let you last words be out of anger! Don't let the last thing you ever did be meaningless! Don't walk through life in regret! Do what needs to be done today - today! Always end your conversations with possitive words! Know that each moment you are given is a blessing and should not be taken for granted!
Don't let another minute pass you by
Don't walk blindly with pride
Don't speak to someone with regret
Don't  be afraid to confess
Don't put off what needs to be done
Don't leave a song unsung
Don't regret what is left in the end
Don't forget - Who allowed it all to begin
June 26, 2010
Lori Weaver