Lori - Author/Speaker



I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God created me to stand out, be different, be weird, and not blend in with the world.


There are definately many personalities floating around in my mind. This makes for quite an interesting day with me! It is "Grand Central Station" up there! I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet)

The great thing about having such diversity is that there is never a dull moment with me! I always make sure that heading up this little party in my mind is the Lord God Himself!


God has shown me how to embrace the 'fun' inside me and use it to better His Kingdom! I have found that I don't have to be a 'stick in the mud' to be a Christian. I am a child of God! I am a Chrsitian! I am a follower of Christ! I AM HIS! Every day I am working toward becoming a better Disciple! I will NEVER be perfect - but I am SAVED; so that is all that matters!!








HE DID THIS FOR YOU!!!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NO MORE!!

You may place obstacles in my path
You may build a wall to try to keep me in
You may make the trials last
You may even make me believe I can not win

The pictures you paint are nothing but darkness and gloom
A future full of sadness is what you would have me see
I am weak and alone is what you would have me assume
Failure is inevitable is what you would have me believe

You shout lies and things that I want to hear
When I see a light, you  make me want to turn around
You give me the worst crutch I could ever have - Fear
Just when I think I can stand, you pull be to the ground

You're clever and crafty by making me believe I have no choice
By believing in your words I give you permission to be there
By listening to you, I give you a voice
In my darkest hour I think that you actually care

No more can I allow myself to be lost in your lies
No more will I believe that this damaged heart can not mend
No more will I allow you to hear my cries
No more will you make me think that this is the end

You are not worthy of one more second of my time
You are not worthy of one more day of my life
You are not worthy of one more thought in my mind
You are not worthy of one more tear that I cry

My strength is in the Lord and that is where it will stay
He will rescue me and His Word is my rock
Satan, I no longer care what you have to say
I trust and believe in my King and my God


LKW
3/26/13

No comments: