Let's Do This!

I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God placed a lot of personalities within my tiny mind and it is a journey to say the least. I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet) As I have grown in my walk with Christ, I have learned to make sure that HE is always heading up this little party in my mind! Now that you know I am a little crazy - Let's get to it! Let's explore The Word and The Truth. Let's walk where Jesus walked. Let's be ready for God to change us! Let's get out of our comfort zones! Don't limit God's work in you. Don't try to be a Christ Follower in a box. I tried that - it didn't work. Embrace who God created you to be! I am a child of God! I am a follower of Christ! I am not, and never will be, perfect! I am not normal and don't want to be! I am loved! I AM HIS!

Friday, May 11, 2018

Is God your Navigator?

We have all taken trips, whether long or short. Most of us travel with others and you usually need to assign a navigator. You concentrate on the road while the navigator tells you where to turn, exits to go on, and what is coming up ahead. I have been kicked to the backseat lots a times cause I was a horrible navigator. Haha

Your navigator is usually someone who can focus well (why I got fired from it probably), someone who can anticipate how to handle what's to come, someone who is quick on the fly, and someone you trust. When you get lost, it is always their fault-right?

God places us behind the wheel of life.  He wants us to drive, have freedom of choice. He wants to be our Navigator. How much do you allow God to tell you where to,go, what's coming up, or how much do you trust God as your Navigator? How many times have you gotten angry at God because you are lost?  How many exits have you missed? Did you TRULY listen to the directions God was giving you? How many times have you kicked God to the backseat?

We can choose to follow His directions. We can,choose to listen when He tells us to turn, slow down, or speed up. We can choose to get to the destination has for us.

We can choose to make our own directions. We can choose to pretend to pay attention to what God is telling us. We can choose to go our own speed. We can eventually get to where God wants us after getting lost several times first.

What is your choice?
Is got your Navigator, or your backseat driver?

No comments: