Let's Do This!

I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God placed a lot of personalities within my tiny mind and it is a journey to say the least. I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet) As I have grown in my walk with Christ, I have learned to make sure that HE is always heading up this little party in my mind! Now that you know I am a little crazy - Let's get to it! Let's explore The Word and The Truth. Let's walk where Jesus walked. Let's be ready for God to change us! Let's get out of our comfort zones! Don't limit God's work in you. Don't try to be a Christ Follower in a box. I tried that - it didn't work. Embrace who God created you to be! I am a child of God! I am a follower of Christ! I am not, and never will be, perfect! I am not normal and don't want to be! I am loved! I AM HIS!

Sunday, January 9, 2022

What will He see


 As He looks out, He sees:

The woman from the well who is now filled with hope. The man healed of leprosy. The boy He brought back to life running and playing in the streets. He sees all those who walked with Him from town to town, hanging onto every word He said. He sees the eyes of all He taught parables to daily. He sees the ones He saved with a simple touch. Those whom He loved, even when they didn't love Him.

He looks out into the crowd and sees them all. He looks into their eyes and as they look back at Him - they shout - CRUCIFY HIM!!!

He stood alone.

He walked to Calvary alone.

He carried the cross weighed down by ALL our sins alone.

He was nailed to the cross alone.

He died on the cross alone.

None of this was by force. It was ALL HIS CHOICE!

When Jesus Christ, YOUR Savior, looks into your eyes what will He see? 

Are you shouting - CRUCIFY HIM - with your lies, bad choices, lustful ways, idolatry, and lack of trying?

He carried YOUR cross - He created you - He loves you - He wants to save you

Will you stand with Him. Walk with Him. Carry your daily cross. Allow your old self to die.

Will you accept the salvation He is offering?



No comments: