Lori - Author/Speaker



I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God created me to stand out, be different, be weird, and not blend in with the world.


There are definately many personalities floating around in my mind. This makes for quite an interesting day with me! It is "Grand Central Station" up there! I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet)

The great thing about having such diversity is that there is never a dull moment with me! I always make sure that heading up this little party in my mind is the Lord God Himself!


God has shown me how to embrace the 'fun' inside me and use it to better His Kingdom! I have found that I don't have to be a 'stick in the mud' to be a Christian. I am a child of God! I am a Chrsitian! I am a follower of Christ! I AM HIS! Every day I am working toward becoming a better Disciple! I will NEVER be perfect - but I am SAVED; so that is all that matters!!








HE DID THIS FOR YOU!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

When we stop to think...

Most of the time we wonder through life half in a daze. The other portion of our lives we run around as if we were in a race and just had to win. Is there ever time to just stop and think? So often we will discover that we have missed out on so much. We may have thought that we were accomplishing a lot, then in the end found out that what we accomplished really wasn't what mattered most.
Be careful that what you are accomplishing glorifies the Lord and not satan  - or yourself!

No comments: