Let's Do This!

I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God placed a lot of personalities within my tiny mind and it is a journey to say the least. I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet) As I have grown in my walk with Christ, I have learned to make sure that HE is always heading up this little party in my mind! Now that you know I am a little crazy - Let's get to it! Let's explore The Word and The Truth. Let's walk where Jesus walked. Let's be ready for God to change us! Let's get out of our comfort zones! Don't limit God's work in you. Don't try to be a Christ Follower in a box. I tried that - it didn't work. Embrace who God created you to be! I am a child of God! I am a follower of Christ! I am not, and never will be, perfect! I am not normal and don't want to be! I am loved! I AM HIS!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Why question His ways?

The Bible tells us that His ways are not our Ways. If we believe what the Bible says, then why can't we let God decide our paths in life and not question "why?"?
I know that it is difficult to go through tough times and have bad things happen to good people. I know that when something bad happens to us, without reason, we feel the need to question "why?". I myself have looked back on several trials in my life and often wondered "why?". However, I have faith in it all and I know that no matter what happens to me, or to those that I love, God has His reasons.
The Bible also tells us that we will go through many trials and we will be tempted. It never states that we won't have these complications in our lives. It also states that whenever we do go through these rough times, God will see us through them. Maybe at the time it doesn't seem fair. Maybe it feels like God is picking on you. Maybe your anger gets the best of you and you just feel hate inside. We are human and those emotions are normal. However, we have to keep them in check. Not allow our human nature to derail us from the life Christ intended for us.
When God placed man on earth, He put Adam and Eve in a "perfect garden". That is how God intended it to be. However, human nature took over and sin was committed. Therefore, we live in the world that we do. So, in times of hardship, trouble, dispair, and unassurance; don't blame God. He wanted our world to be perfect. Sin was let in by human weakness. Don't allow your human weakness to give in to sin! Be strong and have faith!
I believe in my heart that I have a mansion in Heaven. There is that perfect World that God intended for me. All I have to do is believe, have faith, and follow. It's not easy. I faulter. But, I know my God will rescue me from the depths of my own faults and He will place me in Heaven to serve Him well. I choose to serve Him here and to do my best to show those around me that God is awsome and He knows what I need. He will provide where I need. If I do not find relief in this world, I will find it in Heaven! AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!
HAVE FAITH! TRUST! BELIEVE! AND LIVE!!

No comments: