Let's Do This!

I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God placed a lot of personalities within my tiny mind and it is a journey to say the least. I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet) As I have grown in my walk with Christ, I have learned to make sure that HE is always heading up this little party in my mind! Now that you know I am a little crazy - Let's get to it! Let's explore The Word and The Truth. Let's walk where Jesus walked. Let's be ready for God to change us! Let's get out of our comfort zones! Don't limit God's work in you. Don't try to be a Christ Follower in a box. I tried that - it didn't work. Embrace who God created you to be! I am a child of God! I am a follower of Christ! I am not, and never will be, perfect! I am not normal and don't want to be! I am loved! I AM HIS!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time

Funny thing about time is it's free and priceless at the same time; yet so hard to come by. So many of us spend it as though it has no value. We breathe and live and spend as if it all means nothing. Yet; it means everything. Time is not something we are granted by God just cause it's there. Time does not belong to us- it belongs to God. Yet, we misuse it as if it does. I am guilty of this myself. I have to remind myself daily that these days; heck-seconds given to me are a gift from my Creator! I should not take one second for granted because I am not guaranteed another.
When we think this way, and know that God does not have to allow us another breath, we may treasure the ones given to us more! Please, before you EXPECT another second of your life to be given to you- be thankful for the ones God has already allowed you to live!
DON'T TAKE ANY MOMENT OR ANYONE FOR GRANTED!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: