Let's Do This!

I can honestly say that no one has ever called me "normal"! That is just fine with me! God placed a lot of personalities within my tiny mind and it is a journey to say the least. I have even 'named them'! (Don't send in the troops just yet) As I have grown in my walk with Christ, I have learned to make sure that HE is always heading up this little party in my mind! Now that you know I am a little crazy - Let's get to it! Let's explore The Word and The Truth. Let's walk where Jesus walked. Let's be ready for God to change us! Let's get out of our comfort zones! Don't limit God's work in you. Don't try to be a Christ Follower in a box. I tried that - it didn't work. Embrace who God created you to be! I am a child of God! I am a follower of Christ! I am not, and never will be, perfect! I am not normal and don't want to be! I am loved! I AM HIS!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Plank

Ok, let's get real for a moment shall we....
NO ONE IS PERFECT AND NO ONE WILL EVER BE PERFECT!
Stop complaining because someone made a mistake! Stop cursing at people who annoy you! Stop looking at others as if they are from another planet when they mess up! Stop saying, "I just can't believe it" or "How could he/she"...NEWS FLASH FOLKS - YOU ARE JUST LIKE EM!!!
This world is full of people that make mistakes; and you are one of em! You have no right to sit on your soap box and pretend that what everyone else is doing is so much worse than what you have done or are doing. It's not! It's the same!
Nothing urks me more than listening to someone complain about someone else, their own lives, or the lives of others. Complaining about everyone else and nit-picking on their mistakes don't erase your own faults folks! Complaining about it doesn't solve it either, just shows your selfishness!
Take a step back and look at your own life. When you get rid of the plank in your own eye, then; and only then, can you see others for what they are. That plank is clouding your sight and only allowing you to see part of the other person. It is also blocking your own faults from your own sight. Don't look at others and find fault - look at others and find a human being that makes mistakes - just like you do!

No comments: